The game's current beta version may be downloaded here.
The current version installer is: 16.5 mb, issued 1/08/09
Required to Play:
Minimum 2GHz processor, 2mb RAM, 30MB hard drive space.
How to Play:
WASD: Movement controls
- Left [CTRL]: Run
- Left mouse: fire weapon
- Right mouse: action (talk or take)
- L: Flashlight on/off (if your light is on, you are easier to spot)
Follow the first mission to earn a weapon.
When visiting the colonist's base, enemies may either hurt player, or arrest them. Once arrested, there is nothing to do, but restart the game.
Do not shoot people in the village (they will come after you) :)
Listen to Amilcar Cabral's speech in the main hut
The location of buildings and trees changes each time you run the game, so landmarks change.
Hint: listen to what the general tells you (the man in fatigues), he gives you your missions.
- AI system (waypoints and response)
- Day/Night system (AI responds based on light of day)
- This game was programmed from relatively humble begginings, If I did it again, I'd do it in Unity, but it was done in Blitz3D so everything is built from the ground up (at least I learned something in the process)